Amount: up to $3,250
This is the highest possible award amount. Not all students will receive this amount. Award amount will be based on the reasonable budget proposed.
3 times per academic year: spring, summer and fall semesters.
- Application deadline for Fall travel: June 1
- Application deadline for Spring travel: October 1
- Application deadline for Summer travel: March 1
Pre-Travel: Complete all Office of International Education pre-travel requirements.
Upon Arrival: Send email confirming safe arrival to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post-Travel:Your Mundy Travel Report will be a Word document, electronically submitted, with several high-quality, captioned photographs embedded in the document. Email as 1 self-contained pdf. Submit file to email@example.com within two weeks of returning from your travels.
Required Report Sections
1. Cover page
- Title of report, name, date.
- Describe where you went and explain why you chose to go there.
- Include travel dates or length of instructional and/or travel program.
This is the bulk of the report. In this section you are to think about various aspects of your time abroad, what you learned, and how you changed. Please address all the categories below. We understand that you will write more about some categories than others. You may choose to include additional categories, but you must address all the categories below.
- Personal growth
- Intellectual/educational growth
- Engineering perspective
- Cross-cultural education
- Arts education: did you visit museums, see plays or dance performances, hear music?
- Leadership (even if you’re not in the leadership minor) of self or others
- Social/political awareness: Did any significant events happen while you were there?
- Did you meet new people? What did you learn from them?
Discuss the overall success (or not!) of your trip. Did you accomplish what you set out to accomplish? Would you like to go back? If so, what would like to do? Do you have any advice for others traveling to the same place?
Submit file and links to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Some travel reports may be posted in the News section of the CEE website.