Help us continue to build our program and get VIP access to some of the brightest young engineers in the country.
The Corporate Affiliates Program offers companies the opportunity to partner with the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering's students, faculty and staff for a mutually beneficial relationship. Our partners receive a menu of benefits that provides access to exceptional interns and job seekers in a high touch and effective manner.
Your gift of $5,000 will benefit the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering undergraduate program.
The School of Civil and Environmental Engineering will provide you with a liaison to make you aware of relevant activities and events within the School and develop a plan for your engagement opportunities. Your membership will provide the following benefits:
- Free Registration to CEE's fall Career Expo
- Access to interview rooms in the Mason
- Year Round VIP marketing support of your company to CEE students
- Year Round posting of jobs and internships
- Hosting an information session
- Invitation to networking events with CEE alumni, professors and students
- Participation in GOLD Mentorship Program